I plan on using the following when coaching myself and others from here on out:
- Experts tend to operate outside their comfort zone and study themselves failing.
- Experts will try to walk in the shoes of someone who’s more competent than them.
- Experts crave and thrive on immediate and constant feedback.
- Experts treat what they do like a science. They collect data, they analyze data, they create theories, and they test them.
- To Be Coached or Not To Be Coached? (trainingdaily.runnersworld.com)
- Making the most of coaching (theglobeandmail.com)